Map Down the Well is a small adventure Minecraft PE
map where you have to follow the path that will lead you to the bottom of the well. Under the well is an old dungeon with treasures, which you will need to find. Also when you go down into the old dungeon, where you will wait for monsters so be careful. Once you have finished the passage provided by the quest — you can continue their own survival on this map. How to play?
Follow the path to get to the well. Then we'll dive to the bottom of the well to get to the dungeon.
Try to collect as much treasure as possible, while you will need to fight with monsters that will have the intention to kill you. Then return to the surface and continue its own survival.
Before entering the map, make sure you have a survival mode, not creative.
- To set the maximum complexity.
- Play in survival mode.
How to install Down the Well Adventure
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.