Boat Parkour is a mini-games map for Minecraft PE
that is recommended for 1-4 players. You are offered four identical tracks for each player, where you can compete among themselves, and it will not be easy, because in order to reach the finish line you need to carefully try.
How to Play?
On your way will be many obstacles in the form of blocks, turns and abrupt changes of water levels. All these obstacles can break your boat, so to reach the finish line, you need to be a true professional in the sport of rowing by boats or great parkour man.
To start, simply choose the boat and the track on which you want to compete, then pull the oars as quickly as possible to the finish line.
How to install Boat Parkour Mini Games
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.