The addon will add in MCPE
many different modern technology: cars, planes and bikes. On some of them you can ride on the big world game. Some vehicles can be used in special maps for the races or for a special modern project to fill the space.
The addon is based on the replacement of some animals and monsters, such as horses to cars, ghasts on planes, etc. How to get vehicles?
After proper installation of the modification, the resources will replace some mobs that will allow you to see the car
. You can led car also as ride of the horses. The addon adds just two machines that have different colors - red and blue.
Use the eggs to spawn these mobs, if you play in the creative, or locate them in the wild: Red Car - Pig
Blue Car - Cow
You can build a real map for racing, because developer has added to the game traffic lights instead the Redstone torch. You can attach them to the start of the route or at the intersection of roads.
To ride a bike, you will need to find an egg spawn creeper or to find them in any biome. Riding on such vehicles is still quite slow.
The addon will replace the ghasts on airplanes. To see them, you can descend into the Nether, or they can call using eggs. In maps, where built a modern city, the airplanes will be very good to complement a city.
The add-on on vehicles would not have been complete if he had not added iPhones and "Exploding note 7":
How to install Vehicles - Bikes, Airplanes & Cars
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.