Twilight Forest Addon is the most popular mod for Minecraft
PC. It was founded in 2011 and since then has gained great popularity. This modification takes you into a Dark Forest where very scared because there are paranormal monsters and animals. To adapt to such conditions, you will need to mine new ore and craft a new weapon, which is much more efficient than the standard. Features
Almost all mobs from this addon is not used in standard MCPE. In most cases this will be the horned animals. They have the same behaviour as in real life. Deer will look for grass, the bears will be looking for something sweet or meat, etc. Animals
Twilight Forest is rich in variety of animals, monsters, insects, ore and vegetation. Below we will briefly discuss what you can expect in this cursed forest.
The first thing we met in the circle of the forest is the butterfly's. They beautifully complement the local scenery and always raise the spirits.
A little deeper you can meet wild boars, which will protect yourself if you get close to them. You can also find goats and deer. The meat from these wild animals is very tasty and soft.
After a bit of wandering through the woods, you stumble upon a living tree. Also called Ent or Treant ( From World of Warcraft or Warcraft 3). It moves very slowly, but inflicts great damage. According to this, if you don't notice it, then maybe get seriously injured.
Beware in a forest of hungry bears. Sometimes they will not show interest in you, but if you go to their territory, then their eyes turn red and they will catch up with you to eat. A little secret
And that's not all that capable addon. In the twilight the forest is hidden a very small portal that leads into an even more terrifying biome.
This rather unusual area whereon on the cursed soil grow mushrooms, and biome inhabited by unusual monsters. They have the heads of cows, and the human body.
The author of the modifications is little that is told about this extra dimension. For this we can only guess what it is. New ore
As I said before, to adapt to this forest, we need to craft armor, weapons and tools from completely new materials. You can also build a house out of these materials, which from the side would look really nice.
In the secret world there is a small secret - lucky block.
Here are a few types of construction materials to build your new home:
How to install Twilight Forest
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.
- Open the game world and test the changes.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.