Racing Track & Car - Mech Addon For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|28 Oct 2016
adds a Minecraft PE
from three new cars. The modification tends to be similar to "Mech Mod" on this in the future, you will see a new transport. In MCPE, you can use this technique for various purposes, such as racing with friends or for a quick move in the huge world of the game. How to get car?
Cars are replaced by models of mobs, you will be able to see them almost everywhere. For a moment it may seem realistic, that pass by the machine, as in any city. In the mode of creativity, you can get them with eggs for spawning of the following monsters: Red Car = Stray
Blue Car = Wither Skeleton
Green Car = Skeleton
Movement speed in these cars is pretty decent, and you'll feel it, because you can very quickly get to the right place. To get behind the wheel, you need only to click on it.
The developer of the addon has provided a 1 nuance from real life. This is something that you can do damage if you go at someone. Probably one of the best ways to deal with monsters at night.
How to install Racing Track & Car
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.