Sphax Pure 16x is a lightweight version of Minecraft PE
texture pack with which you can play without lags and fast world loading. Resources are an alternative to the standard, it look much better and more interesting.
After installing the pack, most of the sounds will be changed, because it has its own theme of cartoon. The developers have changed all the content including Aquatic Update. We are currently working to change the newly added mobs and items from the Village and Pillage update.
These textures are the lightest and are designed for phones and tablets with less than 512MB of RAM. You can also use this on powerful devices to reduce lag and be able to change the standard world.
You can also install additional shaders to change the clouds, as well as make the plants more realistic. Very light textures have a margin for the use of RAM memory, and so you can safely install shaders.
How to install Sphax Pure 16x Lite
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.