This texture pack is a great alternative for those players who are looking for more cartoon textures for the vanilla pack. In some places of Minecraft PE
the author simplified the appearance of the blocks, and in some places drew funny and cute elements. Your world will not change very much, but now it will have a slightly updated look and you can learn all the changes as you progress through the game or crafting blocks with items.
To get a noticeable effect, you will need to install realistic shaders or shaders that have the smooth algorithm. As a result, you get a little cartoon world which is a great replacement for the standard vision of the game.
How to install NuggetCraft 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.