Texture pack Soartex Fanver Invictus
has a very good texture blocks and items to the whole. The texture of the water just at the highest level - the water has a transparent texture, which gives a chart Minecraft PE
with greater realism Soartex Fanver Invictus
Animals in the game will have all new texture - it will be more realistic, but at the same time there is a certain cartoon-graphics, which adds a certain zest to animals. Just want to point out the texture zombies, it dramatically changes the visual appearance of the zombies and he'll look like a zombie from horror films about zombies. Screenshots:
How to install Soartex Fanver Invictus
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.