Texture pack PC — this awesome texture thanks to which you can plunge into the future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition, but in the world of virtual reality.
Texture PC Minecraft PE
add in all those missing blocks and items that exist in the PC version of the game. Unfortunately none of the new items in the game has absolutely no functionality — it is only PC texture blocks, which were deposited on already existing blocks in the Pocket Edition version.
It is worth noting that in addition to the blocks of the PC version of the game, the texture adds texture to the pig saddle. But as mentioned earlier, you will not be able to ride the pig because the texture is not added functionality of new PC units. The same applies to a sticky piston.
Now PC-texture has about 10 blocks, but in the future this number will obviously increase.
How to install PC 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.