This Resource Pack will replace standard sounds in Minecraft PE 1.2.0 on more melodic and realistic. Now you can safely put on your headphones and immerse themselves into the world of MCPE.
Texture was developed for a long time. During this time, each sound has been carefully processed to please every player and so he can enjoy their High Quality sound.
What new sounds added?
Changes concerned first of all for those sounds that we hear very often:
Install New HQ Sounds Texture PackDownload texture with the extension .mcpackGo to the boot location using ES file ExplorerAfter clicking on the file with the textures should open the gameGo to game settings and connect your installed texturesReady
- Installation and destruction of the blocks of wool and other building materials that are often used to build houses
- New sounds of natural phenomena, such as the burning lava, the sound of water flow, etc.
- Realistic sounds movement of the main character, namely walking, running and falling
- You will also be able to hear the new sound of different mechanisms, such as the work of the portal and the pistons, the energy of redstone, opening and closing doors, etc.
- An important change is the voice acting of monsters, animals and villagers. Now it will be more realistic