Texture pack created specifically to transfer some UI changes from Minecraft: Console Edition to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
. The most significant change is the main menu of the game, it has become more classic and understandable.
When playing your screen will look a little cleaner, without a variety of incomprehensible buttons throughout the interface. All the necessary game functions are hidden in the pause menu and the world settings.
How to install Bedrock UI Enhancements
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.