Now the oceans of Minecraft contain few predators, such as sharks or killer whales, but OceanCraft mod will add a completely new mobs, most of which are hostile and very dangerous. Credits: Fernan
If you've seen science films, then most marine species should be known to you. Each type of fish can benefit, because of them drop hard to reach items.
- Stone fish - aggressive, poisonous
- Jellyfish - attack fish, and the players are poisonous
- Shrimp - passive
- Shark - attacks players, fish and sheep
- Crab - attacking players and fish
How To Install Mod?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod