Balanced Armor Minecraft PE Mod / Addon For iOS, Android 1.9, 1.8
|20 Oct 2017|
What happens if you combine the three best mods for armor in Minecraft PE
? The correct answer is a Balanced Armor that allow to take another look at the gameplay.
How does it Work?
Let's start with the fact that the addon consists of one part – the texture and the other two packages - behavior. However, given that all of them are aimed at improving the quality of the armor, the mod author decided to combine them.
How to Use?
- First, now, each object gives you certain bonuses.
- Secondly, when wearing a full set of one type of armor – buffs greatly increase.
- Third, now you finally can dye leather armor in MCPE, leaving it small areas of the original color.
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported resource packages (addon)
| | Views: 1609