This Mod (addon) changes the GUI Minecraft PE
- making it like in Windows 10 Edition. With Windows 10 Edition UI you can change the standard interface of Minecraft PE on Windows 10 Edition, which has a wide range of features including crafting like on the PC version of Minecraft.
Will look like the main menu of Minecraft: Pocket Edition - style Edition of Windows 10.
But the interface of the list of your worlds. Editing and the creation of the world has the same interface. Perhaps in the future it will be changed.
When you enter the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition, you will not see any changes until you open a graphical user interface. In the screenshot below you can see the interface of creative mode like in PC version but now in a Pocket Edition version.
You can proceed to different tabs of the interface creative looking suitable and necessary blocks and items. To select and move to the main interface click on the object and drag it into the appropriate slot.
Opening the inventory of the workbench, we can observe the same interface as on the PC version. Posting spruce boards in the bottom 6 slots we had the opportunity to get wooden hatches.
How to install Windows 10 Edition UI
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.