brought us a huge number of innovations, but the updated mods for versions 1.7 will give you even more options that will allow you to add new mobs, weapons, various items, as well as dramatically change the game.
In our Top you will find the best modifications of these topics, which you will not get bored, no matter where you were. Choose to your taste and don't forget that your game version match with the versions of the additions. Well, let's start?
1. Dragon Mount (0.15.2, 0.15.0)
- you got bored to fly in creative mode? This modification will remove all negativity from your face and will add real dragons that you can ride and conquer the expanse the with tops of Minecraft.
2. DesnoGuns (0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.0)
- What sane man would play in a game where dominated by magic and the middle ages, without the use of modern weapons? Install this mod and you will have access to a huge arsenal of rifles, machine guns, pistols, knives, grenade launchers and other stuff.
3. Pocket Decoration (0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.2, 0.15.0)
- You feel discomfort in a house that is built of multiple boards and door? You a great designer? Want more comfort in your home ? This Supplement is perfect for you. It adds a Minecraft PE all modern appliances and computer equipment, and also a huge number of modern furniture.
4. Mech (0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.0)
- Oh, those primitive ways of travel in MCPE. Could you imagine that in the 21st century you will travel by trolley or boat? True, this is absurd! Quickly install this mod and fill your garage with modern racing cars, tanks, bulldozers, yachts, boats. A little? Build faster the airfield and the craft helicopters, airplanes and gliders.
5. Simple Commands (0.15.3, 0.15.2)
- Tired to follow the instructions of the developers? Want more control over the game? Then this modification is for you. By installing it, you will be available over 30 teams that can change in the game all: set a time, replenish the hunger bar and lives, fly, collect various items, etc.
6. Herobrine (0.15.3, 0.15.2, 0.15.1)
- You Heard the legend of Herobrine? About the evil brother of Steve? No? Yes? It doesn't matter... Just install this addon and always be on the alert, because someone wants to kill you from behind.
7. Factorization (0.15.2, 0.15.1, 0.15.0)
- You want a bit of straining your brains by optimizing physical and chemical processes in Minecraft PE ? This mod adds a huge number of mechanisms that are able to collect, process and create new materials.
8. Backpacks (0.15.4, 0.15.2, 0.15.0)
- Found a huge source of diamonds, and emeralds, and iron ores? Then walked a little and found gold? You want to take everything with them, but alas there is no place in the inventory? Install this modification, which will allow you to carry a backpack, which can put a just incredibly more items.
9. Animated Plus (0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.0)
- Hmm, it seems the animations movement of the main character is some not correct. Need to add realism. Perhaps I will install this mod =).
10. X-Commands (0.15.3, 0.15.2, 0.15.1, 0.15.0)
- If you are a player who likes to smash the game into pieces, then this mod is for you. You will immediately become invulnerable and can remove whole chunks of the landscape. Need more different mods? Visit our section Mods For Minecraft PE and find something for yourself
How to install
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.