Tardis mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
time machine, it is called: "the TARDIS
". With this time machine you can travel back in time and for a fraction of a second to navigate through the world MCPE. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
The TARDIS is a time machine and spacecraft from the British television series Doctor Who, which, being a living creature, grew up on the home planet of the time lords, Gallifrey, to move it in a parallel Universe in the Time War. How does it work?
First You need to get the TARDIS. It can be developed independently at the bench with recipe crafting. You can also get TARDIS using the Toolbox or Simple Commands. Then place it in a convenient place.
Then click on the "TARDIS" with your hand, where is the handle (it is clearly expressed by the white texture). You will be then taken to Central control room by time and space. Management:
Block description will go clockwise (from the block opposite the entrance) Block 1 — this block is used to run teleport, click on it as select [ x / y / z ].
2 block is saved. Click on it and the plates will be cell preservation. Top plate — loading, bottom — preserving.
3 the block is the issue of a screwdriver. If you don't have the screwdriver, push on it. A screwdriver in this version only want to remove savegames (to do this activate the save menu (block 2). Next, click on the upper plate of the desired cells.
Block 4 - this block is used to set the TARDIS. Click on it and on the plates to appear 2 settings: Themes and lighting Levels.
5 a block is a block radar. Click on it and you will see information about the position and status of the TARDIS.
6 is a block configuration [ x / z ]. Click on the block and on the plates to receive the setting of the Coordinate axis [x / z]. The GUI is intuitive.
7 is a block configuration coordinate [ y ]. Click on it and you can adjust the height (minimum 1, maximum 250).
8 a block in development.
How to get out of the main room?
If you want to leave the main room, then click on the gray door. She is behind You relative to your location as soon as you moved into the main room with the TARDIS.
The modification is still in development. If You like mod — please leave a comment what you think about it, what it lacks (something like that). I think the author would be interested to know your opinion!
How to install Tardis
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.