I think many players including Minecraft PE
version I heard from a hardcore survival mode. Hardcore survival in Minecraft differs only in complexity, i.e. you have no right to be wrong. If in normal survival allowed the death in survival, and you can respawn again and continue the game from the spawn, then hardcore mode is a little different.
The addon adds Ultra Hardcore in Minecraft Pocket Edition it is this complex mode of survival — "Hardcore". So what is the difference between a hardcore survival mode from the normal survival mode?! It's very simple! In hardcore mode, survival after your death your world is completely deleted without possibility of recovery.
How does it work?
After you install this addon, when you create a world in survival mode, it will automatically be in "hardcore" mode. For example, we plunged into the water to make suicide.
After our death we have proposed will be reborn, but not so simple. If we press the button "Revive" — we are thrown to the main menu of MCPE. And sat down you go into the menu of MCPE worlds, this world you won't see because it was automatically deleted after your death.
How to install Ultra Hardcore
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.