Super Sword is a fun mod with which you will get 26 new swords in Minecraft PE
. They are all very attractive and frightening to enemies. There are short swords that deal a little damage, but there is a legendary swords that can kill enemy in just one hit. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12.x, 1.11.x versions
Material provided by the user SSRenz TV
For convenience, a new Arsenal of weapons you can get just by typing in chat /swords. In this present Arsenal of knives, long and short swords, hammers, weapons of good and evil gods, and fantasy weapons.
In General, a good mod for survival mode and playing with friends. Always nice to have in the hands of something similar, and use it against the evil monsters.
Super Swords ID: 800 Red sword
Are stories that this blade struck by the huge number of monsters, for this reason its color became red forever. ID: 801 Legendary sword
Legendary weapon of the same God who has mastered all elements of nature. This allows the carrier of this blade to hit any target with one hit. ID: 802 Star bat
Once upon a time, vampire were surrounded. When duced the light of day, he could not use his super powers that made with magic to construct this small dagger from his wings. In consequence of which, he fought and won. ID: 803 Knife
This chef's knife is perfect for the destruction of any zombies. ID: 804 Cosmos ID: 805 Hammer Diamond ID: 806 Cgantag ID: 807 Steel Hammer ID: 808 Sword candy
How to install Super Swords
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.