If you do not have enough mobs in the game then Minecraft PE Mod pack - Horses, rabbits killer v 2.0 will help you to add more than 10 varieties of mobs with whom you can interact. After installing the mod the game will spawn a variety of mobs, such as rabbits, of which 15 varieties they can be fed a carrot or a horse which can be tamed and saddle, pre-crafted saddle. How to use?
1. All mobs will randomly spawn in the game world Minecraft PE, or you can spawn them with spawn eggs that you can get the mod TooManyItems
2. Rabbit (Rabbit) - all varieties of Krolevec there are about 15. With rabbits you can interact, feed them carrots just tapping on them, in consequence of which they will grow and multiply, and from them you can cook.
3. Rabbit-the killer (Killer Bunny) is a dangerous and hostile variant of rabbits, which we recommend to be extremely careful.
4. Crabbit (Creebbit) - the little green monster.
5. Horse (Horse) - a horse so you can interact with rabbits. To tame it you need 10 apples to feed her, just tapping them on the horse. Then you can craft a saddle 3 leather and 2 iron bars and a whip of 1 skin, 1 web and 1 stick. Then tap several times on the saddle of the horse, and when you find yourself on it, pick up a whip to control it.
6. The boar (Boar) - very strong and aggressive mob that can kill especially if it is a large female or male.
7. Tortoise (Turtle) is a neutral mob that can be bred by feeding him sugar rope, and then cook the turtle soup.
8. Rat (Rat) is a small, aggressive creature that will try to kill you, but if you will be nimble we can choose to kill her and make yourself fried "Kristen".
9. A Resident of the other mobs-the mummy (Mummy Villager), Zombie-mummy (Zombie Villager), Root killer (Native Killer), Psych-resident (Psyco Villager) and the Minotaur (Minotaur) have no possibility of interaction and is quite aggressive, so be careful if you meet someone of them.
How to install Horses, Rabbits Pack
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.