Mod Shields adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition
the ability to create shields that you can wear as protection. The shield has a beautiful texture and looks amazing. Also the shield will give you some sort of protection that will allow you to feel more secure. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
In the future we would like to see the ability to use two items i.e. a shield and some weapons that we had the opportunity to fight in the defense of a shield.
How to get the shield and what does he do?
Shield you can do it yourself at the workbench with the ingredients or get in your inventory creative regime. Shield (id - 502)
To use the shield, take it in hand. Simply make active the slot in which the shield is. The shield is in his right hand, but unfortunately, using the shield you can't use other weapons, for example, a sword. Nevertheless, you'll be able to get the effects from the potions: Resistance IV (defense), Slowness III (slower moving).
How to install Shields
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.