If you like privacy, but you like to watch all that is happening around you, then mod One Way Glass will allow you to add blocks of glass which is transparent only from one side. Now you will have the opportunity to make your house in Minecraft PE so that you will see everything that happens on the street, and the street to watch you not be able.
The closest example where in real life use glass which is transparent only on one side is the rooms of interrogation and identification, where witnesses and investigators can see the suspect, but he's not. An example of using
In the pictures below you can see a simple design, a pedestal is installed on several blocks of "magic" glass, and behind it is a 2 block sponge and lapis lazuli.
If you will look through glass, so you will be visible to both sponge and block of lapis lazuli, once you reach the other side where the blocks, you will not be visible, that is, on the other hand.
Another example of usage of new units is the possibility to build a refuge from the mobs or to arrange to it an ambush. Once you go inside this building of special glass, you will see everything that is happening outside, and you see not work none. The recipe to craft special glass
With mod of One Way Glass Mod for Minecraft PE you can build not only shelters, which will not move the eye of any creature, but to do with the help of their secret rooms and passages in which you can easily hide or use them as an emergency exit.
How to install One Way Glass
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.