If you do not have enough weapons in the game Minecraft PE
and you like to have fun, we present you a mod Nyan Gun which adds to the game weapons Nyan Cat that shoots rainbow arrows and resembles a minigun. Each time you press the firing button, which will appear on the right bottom of the screen to the speakers of your device will start to play eight-bit melody that will delight you.
Weapons from mod Nyan Gun for Minecraft PE fires very quickly and deals a lot of damage per second, but be careful here, because if you shoot at his feet may fall! How does the mod?
After you download and install the modification of the game Pocket Edition, enter in the chat command /nyangun
then, in your inventory have a weapon Nyan Cat, and a button for firing, the bottom of the screen. Just click on the fire button and start playing cool, eight-bit music that you will like.
How to install Nyan Gun & Music
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.