If you don't have enough blocks with sloping edges in the game Minecraft PE mod then NoBlocks Mod adds to the game the ability to add tilt effect for any block. In this mod, the roofs of the houses or the terrain will look much more natural and realistic. The mod will also be of interest to those players who are getting tired of the strictly square shape of everything in the game and they want to see the sloping roof, to see the tilted edges of gullies on the edges and much more. How does the mod NoBlocks Mod?
That would include the NoBlocks mod Mod in the Minecraft PE game, type in chat the command "/noblocks
", then in the top left corner of the screen will appear a message saying that I need to reload the map (exit to game main menu and go back to the card), but not in a hurry to do it. Next we need to enter one of the commands, which will match the block name and its ID, which you want to betray the slope. Typing the command "/removeblock 7 bedrock
" and restarting the map (step out of it and go again) all rocks in the game will be skewed edges. A brief list of the names of the blocks:
- grass [Grass]
- dirt [Earth]
- wood [Tree]
- stone [Stone]
- gravel [Gravel]
- sand [Sand]
- snow [Snow]
- cactus [Cactus]
- leaves [Leaves]
- The complete list of blocks and their IDs in the game will find here
Slanted form in the game Pocket Edition can be given to any unit, it is important to know its name in English and ID, then just close and open the map again and you will see how much has changed external the world around you.
How to install NoBlocks
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.