New MissileCraft — this Minecraft PE
mod was based on the old, familiar mod MissileCraft from the Creator of Andr3w246. The mod still works on the latest version of the game, we recommend you to use it, because there is a much larger selection of missiles.
But if you prefer a superior graphic performance, mod New MissileCraft what you need.
New MissileCraft adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition more promising rocket launchers, which have a more modern and improved texture of some blocks, including the rocket. How to use a rocket?
In order to use a rocket, You need the determinant of positions — Position Definer, missile platform, Missile Platform and a nuclear bomb — Nuke.
Below id the recipes and craft all the necessary items.
First we need somewhere to place missile platform, use — Missile Platform. Click on the red square element — Define Position for determining the starting position for a nuclear bomb.
Next, create the rocket and put it in the center of the platform.
Use the element — Position Definer, to specify the place where to be "dropped" a nuclear bomb. In our example we have decided to dump a nuclear bomb on a small village. Let's imagine that it was the base of hostile mobs, who prepared a plan against you.
Next, go back to the rocket, and empty hand, press on the red area to launch a rocket.
The village was completely destroyed, and we hope that hostile mobs will no longer build against you evil intentions. At least these mobs certainly will not ... ! =)
How to install New MissileCraft
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.