MPEHUD Mod For Minecraft PE iOS and Android
|26 Dec 2015
Convenient to navigate in the game world Mincraft can knowing useful information on the basis of which you will act. A useful development has seen the world is MPEHUD mod for Minecraft PE
, which displays a number of options for you. These are the coordinates of your character in triaxial format (x, y, z), the level of health and hunger of a player. Last settings change color depending on the indicators and colorfully inform you about possible problems. Also MPEHUD mod for Minecraft PE able to display information about the level of health of a hostile mob and display the time. Mod is in active development and it is not all smooth sailing. In the future I will add other useful data, including a display of biome weather and names of blocks in the currently targeted player. Features: Coordinates.
Definition of biome weather (in development)
WAILA (displays the name of the block under the gaze) (in development)
Showing the health of the attacking mob.
View the current time.
MPEHUD function is automatically activated when you start the world. Currently the information is displayed in the center of the screen. In the future there will be support to self-select the positions where the information that currently displays in the center.
In the future will also be able to choose the location of the information line. Now it is located in the center of the screen that someone may not seem so convenient.
How to install MPEHUD
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.