If you think that in Minecraft PE there is not enough diversity in the fences, then More Fences mod adds to the game more than twenty different types of fences of different colors and of different materials. Now you will have a huge selection for what would have to enclose different areas, and each of them can be assigned a different color.
As More Fences mod for Minecraft PE will be useful to those players who want to beautifully fenced open-air cages with animals or gardens with flowers on the territory. The only limitation in this version is the ability to combine fences with only one type, in other words one-piece, multi-colored fence do not work. How to get fences?
Fences with this mod will be in your inventory when playing in creative mode, that would get them in survival mode you need to install the mod Too Many Items
because of recipes of crafting for creation of fences in modification no.
How to install More Fences
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.