Portal Gun mod for Minecraft PE
will allow you to get everything that was available in the PC version. After you download and install it you will have a weapon that creates portals, radio installation without which they will not work
, Jumpy shoes, trampoline, anti-gravity machine, by which you can turn off gravity in any Moba. At your disposal will be only 4 portal gun, they all do the same thing. Such an amount is required because one gun can create only 2 portal, and therefore requires this number of the same guns that you could create a portal 4 to enter and exit at different points of the game Minecraft PE.
If you think that you are not high enough then you jump in will help shoes and bouncy trampoline, you can jump to a height of 5 blocks. The last thing I'd like to tell you it is a hostile bot that will attack, only that he almost does not move and the extremely low range.
If you liked all that adds mod the Portal Gun into the game Pocket Edition then you need to download and install it, then it will give you lots of fun and diversity. Installation
1. Install file mod through BlockLauncher;
2. Folder portal-to put sounds in sdcard/games/com.mojang/
How to install Modpack Portal Gun
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.