If you do not have enough functions to manage the game and all its processes, then the Tool mod Menu for Minecraft PE
will add a new menu from which you can manage almost everything. Includes over 10 different features that include change of game modes and even the ability to get any item by entering its ID. Now you won't have to wait, when will change the time of day, for the desired, it will be enough to go to the menu and choose, day or night.
The main feature of the mod Tool Menu for Minecraft PE is the presence of functions similar to that performed by mod Too Many Items and now you can get any item or material, simply by entering its ID. Also, if you install additional mods, which are new items, you can get them, if ID of this object. How to use mod?
After you apply modifications in the lower right corner of the screen appears a new button "Tool" when it is clicked, you get into GUI interface the game control and its settings. In it you'll have more than 20 different commands and functions due to which you significantly facilitate the gameplay. The full feature list in the mod Tool Menu: Heal - Healing
Creative - Creative
Survival - Survival
Night - Night
Entity Spawner - to Caspionet anything
Too Many Items - Add any item
Change Text Size - Change text size
Exploder - Detonator
Item Dropper Dropper items
Armor Set - armor Set
Godmode - God Mode
Show Coordinates - Show coordinates
Hide Coordinates - Hide coordinates
Teleport - Teleportation
Show Extra Utilities to Show additional options
Hide Extra Utilities is Hide additional options
Unlimited Items - Infinite items
Zoom - zoom in view
Unzoom is to Remove the approximation glance
Setting - Settings
How to install Tool Menu - Management
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.