If you are bored to kill mobs in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.4 - 0.10.5 that would make the weapon mod Kits then v5.1 will be useful to you and will relieve you from the routine. Thanks to this mod in the game Minecraft PE you will be able to get 30 kits that are different, as the usefulness and content. Thanks to them, you don't need to kill spiders to make a bow. Each set will be made for special needs such as the set of "the Sniper", you get arrows, onions and apples in the set of "Shakhtar" iron pickaxe and 64 torches. Full list of sets and items that you will give you can find below.
Now in Pocket Edition you don't need to suffer to get the right tools or weapons, now you can download the mod Kits and you will have all you need in a matter of seconds.
How to install Kits
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.