If you think that the game Minecraft PE
not enough modern weapons then the excuses you mod Battlefield Gear which adds to the game a few versions of the modern weapons. Installing the mod on weapons game Battlefield you'll see several variants of grenades, some of which are very powerful and deadly, and several variants of small arms, one of which will be well-known Gatling gun (restistance).
Using this weapon in the game Minecraft PE you will not be afraid of any opponent, because all instances of weapons is very powerful and can instantly kill any nasty. The IDs of the items and recipes
- Instant barrier (450) – 6 blocks of cobble + 2 + stone 1 red stone
- Incendiary grenade (451) – 6 blocks of cobble + 2 flint and flint + 1 red stone
- Lethal grenade (452) – 6 cobblestone blocks + 2 blocks of dynamite + 1 red stone
- AK-47 (453) – 6 iron ingots + 1 gold ingot + 2 red stone
- Gatling gun (454) – 6 gold ingots + 2 diamond + 1 red stone
It's not a lethal grenade that will be used in retrograde order. After you throw it, in the place where she will appear several blocks of cobblestone, which will block the path of any opponent or close a narrow passage that will allow you to delay the enemy and give you time to retreat. Incendiary grenade
As you can see from the title is an ordinary grenade that will burn everything in the place where it touches the ground. It is very convenient to use if you want to burn multiple enemies that are next to each other. Deadly grenade
Quite a dangerous weapon constitutes a grenade that will explode all over a large area in the place where you will throw. It needs to be very careful as it can destroy any opponent the first time, but if you are careful not to inflict fatal damage to you. The AK-47
In the mod of Battlefield Gear (weapons from the game Battlefield) for MCPE all the famous AK-47 being used as assault rifle which is able to shoot arrows that will set fire to everything in reach, including your enemies, the main thing is to get. Gatling Gun
The last and most serious weapon that many of us are familiar under the name "restistance" which will shoot arrows with incredible speed. This gun has one very interesting feature, it starts shooting immediately, as soon as you take it in hand and to stop shooting you need to remove it in the inventory.
With these weapons, we also recommend you to be very careful and try not to move during firing, because if not properly handled, or the extra movement you can cause yourself serious damage.
How to install Equipment from battlefield
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.