Mod The Mob Commanders will Minecraft PE
add some complexity when you kill mobs in MCPE world. For almost every type of mobs were added to the game commanders, each of which will protect the interests of his "battalion". Basically it is much more powerful mobs, almost identical appearance, but a power over you far more compared to normal mobs. Commanders will appear after you will attack them representing a kind of monster. How to spawn a mob-commanders?
There are seven sending mobs, four of them are hostile, and three friendly. All hostile commanders will attack animals.
To appeared the commander of the mobs you have to kill 20 mobs of its type. Simmered, we want to have the spider Queen. To do this we need to kill 20 spiders to cause the Queen of spiders.
The same is required to cause friendly mobs. The only difference is that you need to kill 5 of these mobs is to call the commander. What are the different types of commanders are there?
Spider Queen (hostile) is much faster compared to conventional types of spiders. The spider Queen makes the garbage when you attack. Lord Creeper
(hostile) will run at you and explode, but the explosion will be much more powerful than a normal Creeper explosion. The king of skeletons
(hostile) shoots flaming arrows, and when he dies he spawns after 10 skeleton minions.
Warlord Zombie (hostile) is incredibly fast, and when attacking his goal, he will be dropped poisoning them. Lord of the Iron Golem
is a friendly creature. But if you suddenly decided to attack him, he will run after you and attack the rest of your life until you die. It's incredibly strong and fast character so watch out for him. The commander of the snow Golems
as a friendly creature. Even too friendly. He will not even defend himself when you attack him. The only difference is that he is almost out of the snow, and walks a little faster. The leader of the pig
is very fast and strong at the same time. It friendly, how much would you have not attacked.
How to install Mob Commanders
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.