If you are experiencing problems with the control of mobs, then mod Mod Mob Capsules - capsules of mobs for MCPE will be useful, with it you can catch any mob and move wherever you want. For example, if you built your own farm and want to have livestock or near your home zombie wanders and always gets in your way. After you catch mob in the game Minecraft PE in the capsule, you can release it in any place convenient for you, let it be a corral or away from your home.
Mod Mob Minecraft PE Capsules to greatly facilitate gameplay for many players and now that would get rid of hostile mobs you don't need to fight him, you only have to catch him, after that, it will be absolutely safe. How to use mod and catch mobs?
First you need to craft the capsule for catching mobs, for this you need 2 diamonds, 2 gold bars, 2 iron bars, 2 glass panels and 1 red stone. After you will have one empty capsule for catching mobs, just take it in your hands and tap her any mod that would catch it.
After you catch the creature in your inventory will appear Capsule Mob [Name_mod], then you can take it and release it anywhere.
After you free Moba capsule will be empty again and you with it can catch another Moba and it's very good, because you don't need to spend a lot of resources each time creating a new capsule. The IDs of the items and recipes
Capsule Moba [Blank] (453) – 2 diamond + 2 gold ingots + 2 iron ingots + 2 glass + 1 red stone
Capsule Mob [Chicken] (454)
Capsule Mob [Cow] (455)
Capsule mob [Pig] (456)
Capsule Mob [Mushroom cow] (460)
Capsule Mob [Zombies] (461)
Capsule mob [Creeper] (462)
Capsule Mob [Skeleton] (463)
Capsule Mob [Spider] (464)
Capsule Mob [Spinocellular] (465)
Capsule Mob [slug] (466)
Capsule Mob [wanderer edge] (467)
Capsule Mob [Cesminica] (468)
Capsule Mob [Sheep] (469)
Capsule Mob [Wolf] (470)
Capsule Mob [Resident] (471)
How to install Mob Capsules
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.