If you like to travel and explore something new then Mini mod Nether Mod for Minecraft PE will allow you to go to the underworld or hell, call it what you want. On the other side of the portal, which you will have to build, you will have to wait a lot of dangers, such as zombies, lava blocks, and more. But as everyone knows, the more difficult the trials you have, the greater the reward awaits you at the end, you need only to survive. How to open a portal?
That would open the portal, you will need only 1 block of obsidian which must be set at ground level. Once you install it at your place, you will need flint or a block of steel, with which you will be able to access the portal.
After a window to another dimension will open, take courage and log in. Before you open an eerie world that looks like hell and indeed it is. All that will surround you is lava, the walls are made of quartz and to surround you will be angry mobs, which you will have to defeat.
After you defeat all the enemies that are on the other side of the portal you can get your well-deserved prize - an incredible treasure. After that, you need to find a room with the same portal and get out of this awful place.
After you cross the portal and click on the surface you can wait some time and again go to meet adventure and danger is not experienced. IDs blocks
- A Nether Portal On Z (90)
- The Portal In The Nether X (211)
- The End Portal (119)
How to install Mini Nether
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.