Miners Detector mod for Minecraft PE
will allow you to display on screen information about what materials and ores are near you and will display information about their number. Thanks to this mod you no longer need to dig a huge mine in hopes of finding useful materials, now you'll know exactly what and in what quantity is near you.
In addition, in the game of Minecraft PE will add a new object, namely the compass by which you will look for all the materials. Acts, it is very simple, every time you'll take it in hand, it will show the materials that are around you at a distance of 4 blocks.
Thanks to the mod of the Miners Detector in the game Pocket Edition will be much easier to play, and because of his interest in the game will fall, because you still have to dig the ore and craft the pickaxe.
How to install Miners Detector Hack
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.