TreeCapitator mod adds "physics" in Minecraft PE
. Now, when you cut trees, starting from the bottom of the barrel, you knock down the entire tree. Without using the mod, when you cut down lower block of the tree — you get only the bottom block. With mod you will get everything at once.
Regardless of the size of the tree — it will be thick in 1 block or in 4, when you cut down lower block the tree — it all filled up, including the leaves. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
How does it work?
In order to cut down the tree, You'll need a regular axe. Here for example, I found a tree that has a trunk in four blocks, plus above there's blocks of wood that are part of the tree.
Now go to the tree and destroy the bottom block of the trunk. Depending on what type of axe you are using — the time of the felling of the tree will differ considerably.
As you can see, when I cut down lower block the tree, all the trees fell to the ground on the blocks, including the leaves of the tree.
We are sure that the TreeCapitator mod allows to cut down Your time on the extraction of wood, but also save a considerable amount of resources.
How to install New TreeCapitator
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.