An interesting modification called the Lightning Gem which will allow you to build special machinery (power plant) in MCPE
which will convert the energy of lightning into electricity and allows you to store it in the special orbs that you can use it to summon lightning in any field. Identifiers for blocks/items and recipes:
Wire (69) – 6 iron ingots
The current collector (70) – 5 iron ingots + 4 red stone
Electric gem (449) – tap the diamond on the Susceptor
Electric Orb (450) – 2 electric gem + 7 glass panels
Sverhsekretnye electric gem (451) – click the diamond on the Susceptor
Sverhsekretnye electric Orb (452) – 2 of sverhdorogoy electric gem + 7 glass panels Manufacturing plant
To start, create 8 Wire 1 and the Susceptor. Position the Susceptor in the center and surround the Wires, as shown in the screenshot below.
Now we need a not much diamond that it is necessary to tap on the Susceptor, after which can be one of 4 possible actions:
- System overload: the big Bang
- Failed charge: a small explosion
- Loaded: the land falls electric gem
- Sverhdorogie: falls to the ground Sverhsekretnye electric gem
To start creating arbov that will store the electricity, you first need to get 2 Electric gem and 2 of Sverhdorogoy electric gem, and only then, you can start the crafting process. Electric Orb
To create an Electrical Orb you will need 2 Electric gem and 7 glass panels.
Take the Orb in your hand and click on the ground to use it. In specified the area you will be struck by lightning, creating a small explosion. Super charged electric Orb
To create a Super-charged electric Orb, have 2 Super charged electric gem and 7 glass panels.
To use this Orb, a simple press on the ground, as in the case with the previous one. But be careful, because the explosion is much more dangerous, and more.
How to install Lightning Gem
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.