If you wanted to cover the patio of your home or you are tired of torches mod on lanterns Lantern for Minecraft PE 0.10.4 and 0.10.5 which look very nice. To create the lanterns in the game Minecraft PE you will need to have only 1 torch and 4 pieces of paper, then you can create a beautiful and simple lanterns. They do not sanctify bad and they look much nicer all the usual torches, they can be very nice to build and illuminate the yard of your home or use them for other purposes.
ID blocks and the recipe for crafting lantern:
Lantern (250) - 1 burner + 4 paper
The lanterns that you can create with the Lantern mod for Pocket Edition as you can put on the fence and thereby to make, beautiful and illuminated the corridor, the use of lights in the game Minecraft PE is almost not restricted and depends only on your imagination.
How to install Lantern
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.