Mod In-Game Music
adds in Minecraft PE
music like on the PC version of Minecraft. Now play your favorite Minecraft Pocket Edtion will be even more fun with a musical performance on the desktop version of Minecraft. The volume of the music is fully customizable in the settings and at any time you can disable music playback. On music:
After you have installed the mod, hit "Play" and enter the world. After a few seconds you will hear well-known Minecraft a melody that you probably heard on the PC version of the game.
If you want to adjust the song volume, then you can go to the settings of musical performance. Come out for the beginning of the world.
Then in main menu you will see the button "S" is a setting of music in the game. Click on it and you will have the settings menu music.
Here you can adjust the music volume in the game with the slider, or to turn off the music if you do not like. To turn off music click on the speaker icon. Setting music:
- Create a new folder in "/games/com.mojang/" with the name "inGame".
- Move the downloaded .mp3 file in the folder "inGame".
- Start Minecraft PE and import the mod as usual.
How to install In-Game Music
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.