Horses mod — this mod adds to Minecraft PE
10 different types of horses. Each horse has its own special visual characteristics that are different for colors. But as there is only one horse that is really different from all horses — "Dead" horse or "Horse-skeleton
The feature of this horse relies in the fact that she looks like a skeleton horse, besides she's a lot smarter than their living brethren and to tame it you can only use rotten flesh when tamed a horse with an ordinary hay!
The taming of the
There are ten different types of horses — each horse can be found anywhere in the world MCPE. Also you can breed horses, which is also very convenient. Horse id - 2799
To tame a horse You need to have a bit of wheat (or rotten flesh if it is "dead" horse). If it is a regular horse then walk up to it and hover your finger — then you will see the corresponding button — the "Feed". Click on the button — the "Feed" to feed the horse and tame it.
The level of success depends on the horse. If you will see the corresponding animation — you are lucky!
If you want to tame a Horse-skeleton, then You need to use rotten flesh, instead of wheat, to try to tame her. "Dead" horse to tame more difficult than usual, but they are much faster than normal horses! Horse riding
Now, once you have tamed a horse — You can make a saddle that will allow You to ride horses.
Press the rear part of the horse to place the saddle, after which you will be able to ride a horse. In order to jump off the horse — click on the button "sneak". To get back on the horse, hit in the back, and you will ride it again!
How to install Horses
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.