The GTR Lucky Block mod adds to the game Minecraft PE
a little excitement. By installing this mod you can create blocks good luck destroying that, you can get valuable items, or to die in the trap. Every time you install Lucky Block in the game and will destroy it you will have the opportunity to gain valuable items, such as armor, weapons, food and other valuable materials. But not so simple as it seems at first glance, in addition to useful items from the block may form a structure that will be a trap. Recipes:
Just in mod there is about 6 different structures, which are the traps, they are fired with high probability, every time when you will break GTR Lucky Block in hopes of getting something valuable. So be careful, because every time when you will break the Lucky Blocks in the game Minecraft PE next to you will always be death.
Original lava trap
The obsidian trap
Each of these structures can give you, something useful, and some are likely to kill you, so keep in mind that every block from the Lucky Block mod GTR in the game, Pocket Edition may be the last for you.
How to install GTR Lucky Block
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.