If you are tired of digging the mine in hopes of finding the desired ore then Growable Ores mod for Minecraft PE can get rid of this and allow the ore to grow in the garden as ordinary plants. To build your ore farm you only need to plant the seeds ore and after some time grown you can collect ore and craft it for you things. The whole process is very simple and does not require you much time. Any ore in Minecraft PE mod Growable Ores can be grown in a few minutes. How does the mod?
That would begin to grow ore seeds you need ore, which happens only two types: conventional and integral. Normal seeds can be sown and later get whole seeds or coal. If to sow his whole farm seeds, they will grow up full blocks of ore such as diamonds and others.
The main rule for selection of a site for planting seeds is the presence of a body of water nearby, and before planting of the seeds of ore treat the soil with hoes or they will not germinate. Regular seeds
- Seeds coal ores (467) – 8 seeds + 1 coal
- Seeds of iron ore (468) – 8 seeds + 1 iron ingot
- Seeds of gold ore (469) – 8 seeds + 1 gold ingot
- The seeds of the red stone ore (470) – 8 seeds + 1 red stone
- Seed ore lapis lazuli (471) – 8 seeds + 1 lapis lazuli
- Seeds diamond ore (472) – 8 seeds + 1 diamond
- Seeds emerald ore (473) – 8 seeds + 1 emerald
When you will sow the seed plot of the usual wait for a while and start to harvest. When seeds will germinate and will look like the picture, so they are ready to pick. Whole seeds
- Whole seeds coal ores (474) – 8 coal ore + 1 coal ore seed
- Whole seeds iron ore (475) – 8 iron ore + 1 iron ore seed
- Whole seeds of gold ore (476) – 8 gold ore + 1 gold ore seed
- Whole seeds of the red stone ore (477) – 8 ore red stone + 1 ore seed red stone
- Whole seed ore lapis lazuli (478) – 8 lapis lazuli ore + 1 seed ore lapis lazuli
- Whole seeds diamond ore (479) – 8 diamond ore + 1 diamond ore seed
- Whole seeds emerald ore (480) – 8 emerald ore + 1 seed emerald ore
When you plant a whole seed, they will initially be similar to the shoots of conventional seeds, but if you wait a little longer on location shoots will see solid blocks of ore, it looks like in the pictures below.
The harvest to be collected immediately after it becomes ripe and if you wait your whole seed and the ore from which they have sprouted to turn into regular blocks of ore.
How to install Growable Ores
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.