On the eve of Easter offer Easter Bunny mod for Minecraft PE which adds a very funny Bunny who will keep you company and will gives different gifts. This rabbit can give you a variety of items, ranging from delicious cookies and ending with iron ingots. The IDs of the items and recipes
Where to find the Easter Bunny?
- The egg appeal Easter Bunny (510)
- THE WORLD'S BEST COOKIES! (509) – a gift from the Bunny, restores 2.5 hearts
Unfortunately, he would not wander through the game world and that would be to see him, you need him to call with a special egg (ID: 510) and the only way.
To get the egg appeal Easter Bunny, use the TooManyItems
mod, then take it in hand and tap them on the ground, after which near you see the the Easter Bunny. Then, through a long period of time the rabbit will throw down gifts.
How to install Easter Bunny
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.