Dyeable Leather Armor & Mob Heads
mod allows you to dye a leather tunic in any color that is available in Minecraft: Pocket Edition
. To paint armor, you can use conventional dyes, which are available in the game. Also, you can replace her head on the heads of hostile mobs. The basic concept of this mod is to choose the character your character in the game. If you use skins in Minecraft PE
, then I think you will understand what we are talking about... How to dye leather armor?
First you need to get several kinds of dyes so as not to paint the entire armor in one color. Select a suitable dye depending on the color you want to paint your uniform. You can choose different colors for each armor so that the armor was not plain view.
Make several types of armor to dye armor and with a host of colorful types of armor you will be able to determine what armor will suit you better. This armor will remind you of clothes because of various colors that will be on armor only give her great ease and it will look like normal clothes. How to get heads of mobs?
Head mobs can only be obtained by using the mod Too Many Items
. To replace own head on the head of a mob you need to open the inventory and in the box where you put a helmet to be worn on the head, you put a mob head. Thus you replace your head on the head of some mob. Available heads:
- Zombie Head [Zombie Head] - [ID: 408]
- Skeleton Head [Head Skeleton] - [ID: 409]
- Creeper Head [Head Creeper] - [ID: 410]
- Pumpkin [Pumpkin Head] - [ID: 385]
How to install Dyeable Leather Armor & Mob Heads
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.