Mod DUBSTEP GUN will add to the game new weapons, namely 3 new guns that will differ the power and possibilities in Minecraft PE 0.10.0 - 0.10.4 the First two guns will be something like TNT, but somewhat more powerful, especially the second. The last and most interesting weapons for Minecraft PE will teleport you to the location where you shot that is very useful to you in the game. The name of each of the weapons that add DUBSTEP GUN mod for MCPE can be found below.
The name and ID guns:
- The Dubstep Gun (471 id);
- The Dubstep Cannon (472 id);
The Telestep Gun (473 id)
Each of these cannons will be useful to you in the game Pocket Edition, and in some cases very greatly simplify and facilitate the gameplay and allow more quickly to solve tasks.
How to install DUBSTEP GUN
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.