DogeCraft mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
with several new weapons that are much more effective than conventional weapons in MCPE. Caramel Pick
This is not an ordinary pickaxe. Besides the fact that she has an unusual texture, they can instantly destroy any blocks. Here for example, if we conventional press to press the block will normally break down over time. But we ate millet press caramel with a pick on the block, it is destroyed at the moment. Doge the Sword and the sword Caramel
These are two super cool sword. Each sword has its own peculiarity — they have different textures, but their abilities are identical. To kill an animal — you just have to click the sword on the victim, and in that very moment she turns into a corpse, which would evaporate in seconds. Minus — you don't get anything from the victim. Plus — instant death! Flamethrower
Grab a flamethrower, it could start a fire show. You will throw flaming arrows with great speed to fly with this weapon in the direction you are facing.
This weapon is identical to using the flamethrower, but the arrows will not fly last minute, as usual. But nevertheless, this weapon is no less dangerous.
How to install DogeCraft
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.