DesnoGuns mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition huge Arsenal of weapons of different types.
With these arsenals of weapons can get a huge army base which is several dozen different types of weapons. DesnoGuns mod basically adds weapons, as weapons in the game more than 50 species, but also the modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
a very cool military armor, Molotov Cocktails, grenades: regular and shrapnel, parachutes and lots of other very cool military buns.
All weapons you can do yourself in survival mode, all crafting recipes are shown below. But you can find dozens of weapons in the creative mode inventory, but not in full.
I want to note that now the game has two weapons: AA-12, MSR and rocket launcher that can only be used in cases when you use the Pro version of the mod.
Features: Added A Knife.
Added The Parachute.
Added First Aid Kit.
Added Molotov Cocktail.
Added Military armor.
More than 51 weapons!
How to install Desno Guns
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.