mod adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition
17 new decorative items that you can decorate your home. In mod there are elements of the decorative lamps, which well complement the interior of your home.
As mod Decorations
has a wash-hand basin, toilet and a very realistic chimney from which smoke that you can control (you can enable and disable any smoke). Chimney you can place in any part of the roof of your home and it will be very nice and realistic to throw smoke.
is very useful especially if you love designing homes - these decorative items will give your home a more realistic look and the house will look more natural.
The chimney can be operational and inoperative, to enable or disable the chimney you need to click on it.
Shell can be enabled and disabled by clicking on it.
If you prefer the glass more than the wood you can use table with glass instead of wooden table.
How to install Decorations
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.