DayZ - this mod takes you into the world of Minecraft PE
after a zombie Apocalypse, and now your only task will be to somehow prevent it in the same way as in the game DayZ. Updated: modification compatible with 1.19.x, 1.18.x versions
Zombies will spawn in much greater numbers and they also stop burning a day. They have changed model — more bloody and terrible, as well as new sounds. In order to somehow increase your chances of survival, the game also will be added new armor and weapons. Your only chance to survive with the mod for a Zombie Apocalypse for Minecraft you is to be prepared and armed.
Despite the fact that the plague has infected the entire planet, special forces want to give her a fight: russian special forces, FBI and the usual modern soldiers.
You will get access to these sets of gear that will make you to become one particular soldier. Some extra items (armor), can only be obtained from creative inventory. Recipes for crafting weapons: Magnum .44 (ID:1703) – 4 iron ingots + $ 100
Medic Kit (ID:1702) – falls of the doctors
AA12 (ID:1704) – $ 100 + 5 iron bars
AK47 (ID:1705) – $ 100 + 5 iron bars + 1 gunpowder
AK74 (ID:1706) – $ 100 + 5 iron ingots + 2 gunpowder
Desert Eagle (ID:1707) – $ 20 + 4 iron ingot
R 870 (ID:1708) – $ 100 + 5 iron bars + 3 gunpowder
G3 (ID:1709) – $ 100 + 4 iron ingot + 2 gunpowder
$ 1 (ID:1715) – 1 iron ingot
$ 2 (ID:1711) – double - $ 1
$ 5 (ID:1712) – double - $ 2 + $ 1
$ 20 (ID:1713) – four for $ 5
$ 100 (ID:1714) – five for $ 20
How to install DayZ
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.