Colored Glowstone Mod For MCPE
|22 Oct 2015
If you missed the glowing blocks in Minecraft PE then Colored Glowstone mod adds to the game 14 new units that will Shine in different colors. Now if you want to light up your home or build a beautiful statue that needs to be highlighted, at your disposal are fourteen different blocks, with different colors starting from white and ending with orange. ID blocks sweetamna: Red - ID 176
Green - ID 177
Brown - ID 178
Blue - ID 179
Purple - ID 180
Blue - ID 181
Grey - ID 182
Dark grey - ID 183
Pink - ID 184
Light green - ID 185
Yellow - ID 186
Light blue - ID 187
Purple - ID 188
Orange - ID 189
Using mod Colored Glowstone in the game Minecraft PE you will have the opportunity to create a bright and interesting buildings and your imagination will not be limited to the poor selection sweetamna.
How to get Shotokan?
The first way which you can get glowing stones is to install the mod Too Many Items and using the ID of the items to add them to his inventory. The second method is more simple, new blocks of Colored Glowstone mod for MCPE can be obtained by typing in the chat command /getblocks
How to install Colored Glowstone
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.