Bowling is an advanced modern progressive mod that will allow you to play bowling in the world Minecraft PE
. Mod lets Bowling create your own bowling lanes on which you will be able to place the pins and throw them in special balls for bowling. Balls will be rolling on a special track that has been rubbed with a special oil making it very slippery and the balls of her roll immediately.
Also you will have your own bowling form without which you will not be able to play bowling until you wear it, at least shoes. How to use?
Start building a bowling alley Lane using blocks and Pin blocks. Lane block (id - 201) Pin block (id - 200) Auto block (id - 202)
We suggest you to use a ladder to build a chute for the balls.
Place +XYZ-XYZ unit (will receive in your inventory using fashion Toolbox) into the groove, so that when the ball goes in there, he returned to the original position, and the throw to count as a failure.
As for the game in bowling requires special shoes. Other clothes used only to improve appearance, as boulangist. If the clothes are black just restart BlockLauncher and you should see the correct textures. Bowling-headband (id - 2232) The bowling shirt (id - 2233) Bowling trousers (id 2234) Shoes (id - 2235) Bowling shoes (id - 2236)
It is possible to get the inventory mod Toolbox.
Well, now we need to throw the ball. The next thing you need is a bowling ball. There are a total of eight different balls, different only in color - you can choose any of them. (Recipes balls on) We chose the red ball as it is more suited to our bowling form.
To throw the ball, hold your finger on the slot with the ball as if you want him "out of inventory". Code the ball will fall on a bowling track, he will start dropping the path to the nuts. Your goal is to knock down as many balls. Press the Z button in the lower left corner of the screen to increase the field of view and to see where exactly your ball will go.
In our example, we were able to knock down with one shot almost all the pins except one. Red ball (id 2224) Blue ball (id - 2225) White ball (id - 2230)
How to install Bowling
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.